Mom's wisdom

"Here's the thing about life. You've got to find those fun things to have about life. This is not necessarily fun.
But you've got to find something fun." - Mom, on June 22, 2012.

Wednesday, March 14

Counting sheep

Just a quick note: Mom really needs to catch up on sleep today, so if you're thinking of stopping by to visit, please hold off until tomorrow. Her treatment and therapy schedule changes daily, so please do text one of us beforehand so that we know you're coming. We'll let you know whether it's a good time. Thanks!

2 comments:

Nayzak Najm said...

I hope Mrs. Worrell is doing good! I got to talk to my grandmother in Iraq today and she just got out of the hospital. When I told her about how Mrs. Worrell is doing and she said that she is sooooo brave and strong for doing so well!

I hope to see you ASAP Mrs. Worrell! :)

Get well soon!

Jennifer said...

Nayzak, that is wonderful that you got to talk to your grandmother! I hope she is doing well.